Insurance & Financial Policy
Afford Your Smile
No one has ever regretted the investment in their healthy and dazzling smile. Once it is determined what dental procedures you will need and their cost, our staff members will review with you their cost and payment options.
Kushnir Family Dental offers affordable payment options for our patients.
Dental Insurance: Little or No Out-of-Pocket Cost for Insured Patients!
Of course, we accept all major dental insurance plans including traditional insurance plans and PPO plans and always do our best to maximize your dental insurance benefit. As a courtesy to our patients, insurance claims are filed by the office. Any co-payments are payable at the time of the visit by cash, check, debit card, Visa or Mastercard.
We are proudly in-network with the following dental insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO plan
- Cigna PPO plan
- Connection Dental PPO plan- Principal, Anthem, Empire Insurance
- Delta Dental plans
- Guardian PPO plan
- GEHA- Dente Max
- MetLife PDP plan
- United Healthcare PPO plan- UHC Dental Network
Other Payment Options:
Discover that beautiful, natural looking smile that your are capable of having and maintaining. Affording it is easier than you think! Since comfort with our payment method goes a long way in making you overall experience pleasant, we offer several payment options:
- Cash or personal checks
- 5% bookkeeping courtesy for advance payment of entire treatment plan by cash or check
- Visa/MasterCard and debit cards
- Senior Citizen Discount for persons ages 65 and up
- Affordable financing through Care Credit with one year of no interest. For more information, call Care Credit at 1-800-365-8295 or visit www.carecredit.com
Medical Insurance and Prescription Plans:
Some medical insurance plans and prescription plans help to pay for periodontal treatment. Our office will help to check if you have these benefits available.